We want to hear about your research! Send us a 3-minute video explaining who you are, what you do and how you do it and you could win a travel grant!
1st Place: $100
2nd Place: $75
3rd Place: $50
How to win:
Record a video (no longer than 3 minutes) briefly explaining your research. To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following contents: Applications will close Friday, April 27th at 11:59 PM.
- Attached 3-Minute Research Video
- Videos must be no longer than 3 minutes. Any video longer than 3 minutes will be disqualified.
- All graduate students in departments with active standing in the GPSC can apply
- Videos can be recorded on any recording device: camera, computer, phone, etc. but should still be decent quality
- By submitting a video, you agree to have your video available for selection of the GPSC Monthly Research Spotlight soon to come.
Be creative! You can use costumes, props, lab space or fields, channel your inner Bill Nye, or keep it simple … however you want to show us what you do! For examples, visit out GPSC youtube channel!
Want to present in person?
If you’d prefer to present in person and NOT send a video, you can present at one of the next upcoming GPSC general assembly meetings on April 3rd, April 17th or May 1st. To do so, you must sign up the Friday before the meeting by emailing email@example.com