University Writing Center
To facilitate graduate and undergraduate students to develop their writing and verbal skills in English and to provide resources to faculty and instructors (like GAT) to integrate such pedagogical skills in their curriculum. Located in Evans library, the University Writing Center supports writing and public speaking for graduate and undergraduate students across the university, with particular emphasis on supporting W and C courses.
- Writing and speaking Guides
- Writing and Communication Courses
- In-person or online consultations through appointment
- One-to-one appointment for graduate students regarding thesis, dissertations seminar papers and proposals.
- Dissertation, Article and Thesis Assistance
- Graduate student workshops
- Black Box Writers Residency