Student Health Services
The Student Health Services offer personalized healthcare to all Aggies. They are here to make sure that students academic development is not hindered due to lack of medical attention. Services are available on appointment (online or over phone) or walk-in.
- Medical clinic: Diagnosis and treatment of cold, flu, allergies, respiratory disorders, sprains, depression, anxiety, women’s health issues etc.
- Laboratory: Tests ordered by outside health care providers can be processed here. Self referral tests can also be ordered but are restricted to a limited number of tests. For available options, check http://shs.tamu.edu/services/ and click on Laboratory.
- EMS: Emergency on-campus medical provider to all students, faculty, staff and visitors.
- Pharmacy: Provides prescription and non-prescription medications at economical pricing.
- Physical therapy: Preventive care for conditions affecting bones, muscles and joints. Referral required.
- Radiology: Provides ultra-sound and X-ray services. Referral required. For available options, check http://shs.tamu.edu/services/ and click on Radiology.
- Women’s clinic: Tests like routine PAP smear, sexually transmitted infection screening are conducted here. Also manages health issues like abnormal menstruation, pre and post menopausal syndromes, ovarian cysts, infections, infertility, contraceptive issues.
- Immunizations and Tuberculosis screening services are also available. For details, check http://shs.tamu.edu/services/#tab-c08b8bafcacce1887aa