Eligibility for the Fall 2019 Travel Awards
Eligible applicants must:
- Be enrolled in a graduate or professional degree program at Texas A&M University.
- Be in good standing with the University and their academic department.
- Have a GPA greater than or equal to 3.00
Eligible departments (24 departments):
* updated 12/24/2018
Agricultural Leadership, Education, and Communications
Biochemistry and Biophysics
Computer Science and Engineering
Ecosystem Science and Management
Educational Administration and Human Resource Development
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Industrial and Systems Engineering
Landscape Architecture and Urban Planning
Nutrition and Food Science
Physics and Astronomy
Plant Pathology and Microbiology
Psychological and Brain Sciences
Public Service and Administration
Soil and Crop Sciences
Teaching, Learning, and Culture
Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences – Graduate
Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences – Professional
Wildlife and Fisheries Sciences
The department eligibility rules:
- If at least one person from that department is present at that GA meeting, then the entire department is considered present at the GA meeting.
- Before the first GA meeting of the year only the departments that were eligible in summer the previous year AND have delegates for the next year are considered eligible.
- have already assigned delegates are considered eligible.
- If a department is absent for two consecutive GA meeting, then the department is considered ineligible.
- If a department is ineligible, then they must attend two consecutive GA meeting to be eligible.
- Internal committee chairs have the right to decide if the committee members have an appropriate engagement in the committee to be marked present for that internal committee meeting.
- If no one from the department is considered as present at the GPSC interval committee meeting, then the department is automatically considered absent for the most recent general assembly meeting.