All Academic Units are eligible for the Fall 2017 Travel Awards
The eligibility rules:
- If at least one person from that department is present at that GA meeting, then the entire department is considered present at the GA meeting.
- Before the first GA meeting of the year, all departments are considered eligible.
- If a department is absent for two consecutive GA meeting, then the department is considered ineligible.
- If a department is ineligible, then they must attend two consecutive GA meeting to be eligible.
- Internal committee chairs have the right to decide if the committee members have an appropriate engagement in the committee to be marked present for that internal committee meeting.
- If no one from the department is considered as present at the GPSC interval committee meeting, then the department is automatically considered absent for the most recent general assembly meeting.