Eligible Academic Units for the Summer 2017 Travel Awards
The eligibility rules:
- If at least one person from that department is present at that GA meeting, then the entire department is considered present at the GA meeting.
- Before the first GA meeting of the year, all departments are considered eligible.
- If a department is absent for two consecutive GA meeting, then the department is considered ineligible.
- If a department is ineligible, then they must attend two consecutive GA meeting to be eligible.
- Internal committee chairs have the right to decide if the committee members have an appropriate engagement in the committee to be marked present for that internal committee meeting. (Not applied to Summer 2017 Travel Awards)
- If no one from the department is considered as present at the GPSC interval committee meeting, then the department is automatically considered absent for the most recent general assembly meeting. (Not applied to Summer 2017 Travel Awards)
The following departments of Texas A&M University are eligible for the Summer 2017 Travel Awards.
Agribusiness & Managerial Economics
Agricultural Leadership, Education, and Communications
Biochemistry and Biophysics
Biological & Agricultural Engineering
Computer Science & Engineering
Ecology & Evolutionary Biology
Ecosystem Science and Management
Educational Administration & Human Resource Development
Electrical & Computer Engineering
Engineering Technology & Industrial Distribution
Geology and Geophysics
Health & Kinesiology
Industrial & Systems Engineering
Information and Operations Management
Landscape Architecture & Urban Planning
Materials Science & Engineering
Molecular and Environmental Plant Sciences
Nutrition and Food Science
Physics and Astronomy
Plant Pathology and Microbiology
Public Service and Administration
Recreation, Park and Tourism Sciences
Soil and Crop Sciences
Teaching, Learning & Culture
Water Management & Hydrological Sciences
Wildlife and Fisheries Sciences